At Living Juices we would like you to make the best out of your raw juice or smoothie so sit down, relax and enjoy. Your raw juice and smoothies are most nutritious when drunk immediately after being made, and not using take away cups and straws is good for our planet.
We have 10 freshly pressed nutritious fruit, raw vegetable and raw green juices in sizes: regular sizefor 70 Baht, 150 for SuperSize.
- 100% Pure Love –apple, carrot, pineapple, beetroot, spinach
- Alpine Air – apple, spinach, carrot, parsley, ginger, lime
- Clean House – apple, pineapple, watermelon
- De-livered – pineapple, beetroot, carrot
- Easy As Sunday Morning – orange, pineapple, watermelon
- Green Goddess – apple, broccoli, celery, cucumber, ginger, spinach, lime
- Incredible Hulk – apple, broccoli, parsley, spinach, lime
- Kiss of Life – apple, watermelon, lime, mint
- Rocket Fuel – pineapple, broccoli, carrot, spinach, kale, celery, beetroot, cucumber, ginger, parsley, lime
- Royal Flush – pineapple, beetroot, carrot, ginger, kale
And our ever growing menu of smoothies now includes:
Superfood and add-ons:
- Coco Pops – banana, chocolate, home-made peanut butter, coconut milk, oats flax seeds (150 Baht)
- Green Beast – pinaepple, banana, spinach, kale, goji berries, lime (70 Baht)
- Monkey nuts – banana, chocolate, home-made peanut butter, coconut milk (120 Baht)
- MrRipped – banana, whey protein, spirulina (100 Baht)
- Popeye – banana, spinach, spirulina (100 Baht)
- Spirubalada – pineapple, coconut milk, banana, spirulina (120 Baht)
- Wajito – watermelon, mint, lime (70 Baht)
- Goodmorning Koh Tao! – banana, vanilla, gojis, oats, chia seeds (150 Baht)
Our list of wholefoods currently includes:
Raw coconut oil
- Nuts: almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts
- Seeds: flax, pumpkin, sunflower
- Dried fruit: apricots, cranberries, dates, raisins
- Superfoods: bee pollen, raw cacao powder, raw cacao nibs, spirulina, raw coconut oil, chia seeds, goji berries, raw forest honey, whey protein.
- Home-made health snacks: raw and dark chocolates, oats ball, SuperBoost trail mix, marzipan snacks (X-Mas special), peanut butter energy bars, BigBoy protein bars (all home-made).